Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 9, 2015

November 9, 2015
Well, I’m okay and doing well, I will see you all in the airport at 2:30 but before I go home I want to tell you about the party tonight. I cant put into words the joy that I felt today to be with these 6 men that I love so much, walking the streets of Mexico just hanging out as if we were the best of friends, because we are. After 2 years us 7 have become the best of friends. Then tonight we went to the chapel in the Molinito. 5 of us served here in this area and the 2 that didn’t have converts there come too. There were about 40-50 converts there and 5 of them passed by to give their testimonies in front of us. The joy to see my converts bear their testimony and give us thanks for the gospel we brought to their lives was one of the coolest experiences of my whole life. I really can’t put into words the happiness I feel right now. Here is a photo from tonight.

PS the photos were taken after a lot of people went home. I love you all and see you Wednesday at 2:30!!! Be early!!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment