Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 6, 2015

July 6, 2015
I think I’m just getting your emails late... Which stinks but hope you guys are doing well. I just got changed this week and there isn’t a whole lot to talk about. I am still in my new area but I am with a new companion named Elder Mathews. He is from Brigham City Utah. He is cool and it’s going to be a fun cool change. Starting this change has really hit me hard on how soon I’m going home... I go home in 18 weeks now.... The time is FLYING by I still can’t believe it, but anyways to the stories from this week. Besides the tons of confirmations we had this week from last weeks baptisms, we had another baptism named Luz Maria. 

Luz Maria is really awesome she has such a strong testimony and has been going to church for the last 4 months more or less. She finally accepted the decision to be baptized. We also said goodbye to a lot of people with my companion so I’ll send a few photos with some different families. Besides that the week was pretty normal and not a whole lot to tell. Sorry this letter is really short but I hope you are all doing well and Ill make sure to write you more next week.

Love,
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment