Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Merry Christmas from Elder Adams (best Christmas gift ever)

So I don't have a lot of time to send this email, so in the email I'm going to just say one quick thought about Christmas and then share my favorite thing about each person in our family. My quick Christmas thought is by President Thomas S Monson. "Sometimes we forget how to keep the spirit of Christmas, when all we have to do is drop the last part, and make it the spirit of Christ". If we focus our Christmas around Christ we can always remember the true meaning and spirit of Christmas. I miss you all and I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. I'd like to just share a few kind words this Christmas day about my family:

Mom: You are the best mom in the whole world, I love you and miss you so much. You are so sweet, thoughtful and caring, getting your heartfelt letters and care packages make my day. You are always there for me, so loving, so kind, and so un-judgmental. you love me for who I truly am and have never left my side once. You have taught me so much and I'm so glad I have someone like you to call mom.

Dad: Thank you for being such a good example, a great role model and a man that I can look up to. Thank you so much for your good example of serving a mission and your constant example of working hard to provide for our family. You truly are amazing and I'm so excited to be able to share this very special experience of serving the people in Mexico City.

Lexie: You are so fun, so funny, and so caring and loving of those people who are close to you. All of your friends are extremely lucky to have a great, caring, loyal friend such as yourself. You always bring a great mood into the family, we love having you visit and smile that you put on all of our faces! :)

Emily: Emily you are the kindest, sweetest, caring daughter of God I have ever met. You truly resemble how Christ wants us to act towards each one of God's Children. You embody the true spirit of Christmas every day and I'm so happy to have a younger sister who truly cares about every member of the family, and even those she doesn't know. 

Josh: You really are my best friend. You are so cool, so much fun to be around and I love spending time with you. All of your friends are so lucky to have someone like you in their life and I know that I'm grateful to be able to call you my best friend. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you and hang out with you in almost 22 months! :)

I love you all and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

Much Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment