Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Getting the Cast Off

February 2, 2015
Well I should be getting my cast off this week. I have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday so we will see how everything goes! :) This week went pretty well, we found a lot of great new investigators who seem to be progressing well. We brought 4 people to church for the first time and we have one investigator who we are trying to help leave all of his bad habits so he can be baptized. Right now he has 4 girlfriends, drinks a lot, and drinks TONS of coffee. We had our big conicilio today and I love seeing all of my friends, I saw Elder Jex, Elder Adams and Elder Hadley. Honestly I love these 3 Elders so much and I hope I can keep in touch with them after the mission. Besides that really not a lot has happened this week.... I am really bummed the Seahawks lost but I’m sure I will get over that soon. I officially hate crutches and I am so ready to get off them, but besides that everything is going well here. Love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment