Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Moving Out of the Offices (2/14)

February 16, 2015
Well, I am headed off to my new area right now with my new companion Elder Brimhall. Elder Brimhall is from Las Vegas Nevada, he is a really cool guy and he has a little over a year in his mission. We are going to be serving as zone leaders in Lerma, which is out by Toluca. Cool little story Elder Brimhall just shared with me is that his family won a cabin. There is a show that is like America Homemakeover but for really really nice cabins and his family is going to be on the show airing Feb. 24th. The cabin is already built and everything is already done but they are going to air it on the 24th which is super cool. 

This week should be really good, we have 3 baptismal dates for this Sunday and 3 for the next Sunday. I am excited to get back out into the field, I still have a pretty noticeable limp, but I can still walk so everything is going well. Not a lot to share this week but I hope next week I will have a lot more to share, here are some photos from this week. Love you all!! Hope you all have a great week!!!

Love,
Elder Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment