Monday, April 13, 2015

Change #13 (4/13/15)

April 13, 2015
Well, I’m about to start my 13th change of 17...... It really hit me hard today how fast these 7 months are going to be flying by... My companion and I, Elder Higbee, stayed together here in Lerma, and we are really pumped because we have a lot of success coming up for this change. The ward is finally changing around. The ward here in Lerma is AMAZING but when we got here the bishop has had a grudge on the missionaries since the beginning of time and didn’t want to support the work at all, but my companion and I and the sister training leaders (we share the ward with) won his respect. He is really pumped about the work because we have had 8 weeks in a row with baptismal services. He is so in love with the work that he even released his 1st councilor and called him to be the new ward mission leader because the old one didn’t do ANYTHING!!! 

This week the ward also had 5 confirmations and 3 of those were from Eduardo and his kids! Speaking of Eduardos family, my companion and I overcame all the doubts of his wife’s last night and she is getting baptized this Sunday!!!! :) We love this family so much, Eduardo came to his confirmation on Sunday in a suit, same with his son, and Eduardo also got the priesthood yesterday. We love the family so much that we are going to be calling you guys on Mother’s day from their house. They want to meet you guys and I’m sure you guys will want to meet them for a little bit too. They are so amazing and this for sure is going to be a family that enters into the temple in a year! :)

Well the week was pretty crazy, my companion and I were running around everywhere like chickens with our heads cut off doing interviews, helping people put baptismal dates so on and so forth. Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment