Sunday, August 23, 2015

August 10, 2015

August 10, 2015
Well this week was just a very normal week, we had concilio last week so I feel like I was just writing you all. There is really no one to write right now and all the desires to write have just gone out the window, so now is just a good of a moment as ever to share my testimony.

I want everyone to know that I know God exists, I know that I am his child. I know that he is our Heavenly Father and he loves us each individually. I know without a doubt that this is his church, the only church lead by Jesus Christ himself, our savior and redeemer. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. I know that he was the prophet of the restoration. I know that Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer and that this is his work, we are hasting his work in these last days. I never want to stop being a representative of Christ, there is no greater honor than wearing his name next to my heart everyday, to represent his church. I know that the plan the plan of salvation is Gods plan for each and every single one of us and that our families can be together for every thanks to the ordinances found in the house of the Lord. I love this gospel with all my heart and never want to stop being an instrument in the hands of the Lord in bringing his work come to pass.


I love you all and hope you have a great week, keep reading the scriptures, keep studying. Hope everything is going well and Ill see you in about 13 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment