Friday, September 11, 2015

September 7. 2015

September 7, 2015
Well this week we finally baptized, Elder Solis and I. I love this couple a lot. They are so great and so much fun to be around. Their names are Ivan and Carolina. Ivan has his own movie shop where he sells movies (which means my last day here I’m going to have him give me a list of all the best movies to see that have come out in the last 2 years ;) haha) They have 2 children Isabella and Santiago. I love them a ton and I am so happy that we got to be a part of their conversion process. They love the church and both of them have such strong testimonies. They were baptized and confirmed this weekend to be able to go to the rededication of the Mexico City Temple. What a great experience that will be. To be able to assist the rededication with converts, that’s a sure way to cry. This will for sure be a family that I come back to visit with dad when we come back.

As for the time when its not P day I’m trying not to think about the time I have left in the mission but its almost impossible it always comes to my mind, especially in the morning when I’m in the shower or when my companions in the shower and I just have a little alone time to think. I’m really excited to come home but not excited at all to stop being a missionary. My emotions are so torn I don’t know what to think....

This week will be a good week we have the temple rededication, our ward is going to have a 15 of September ward party this Friday and we are going to invite all of our investigators, and this Saturday we should have another baptism. Her name is Yanet. She is the wife of an ex missionary that is just getting reactivated. She is really awesome but her parents are Christian Pastors so she has a little bit of fear to get baptized, but nothing we can’t work through. Well hope you all have a great week, and I can’t wait to see you all in about 9 weeks!! Take care until then!!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment