Saturday, November 1, 2014

Wow! (10/30/14)

October 30, 2014
Wow, next Sunday I am going to hit my year mark... This would be really crazy to me during anytime but it hit me really hard this week because we just had a generation go home that was filled with a lot of really really good friends. It was so sad to see all of them leave and it made me realize how fast the time flies by. I remember them from my first zone in Mexico and they said they had 15 months in the mission. That sounded like they still had forever left in the mission, but in the blink of an eye I was helping them pack up and get ready to go home and see their families. To be honest it was a really sad week because I had to say goodbye to some of my best friends in the mission, Elder Salazar, Elder Petersen, and Elder Ramirez. They are all such awesome missionaries and I will be sure to put pictures up from my last few nights with them. Besides that nothing has really happened between now and Saturday. We have just been SUPER SUPER SUPER busy because of the changes. We have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off, running to the airport to pick up and drop missionaries off, getting food for all of the meals we had these past few days and to add to it all we haven't slept, AT ALL!!! Well sorry this letter is a little boring but even though it was a crazy hectic few days there really isn't a whole lot to talk about. Love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment