Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014
Hey I don’t have any time right now to write but just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This week we will have another zone party for New Years and it should be lots of fun. The next week is concilio (concilio is almost always on the first Monday of the month). Basically Concilio is a leadership training that all the zone leaders and Sister Training Leaders have with President and the APs. It will take my whole P-day those days and so I will have a half P-day the Wednesday right after concilio. This week we had a baptismal date for Antonio, he had given up smoking and was working really hard to stop smoking but smoked the day before his baptism so his date got pushed back till tomorrow. The zone is doing well, and being a zone leader is going well too, a little stressful but I love my zone and the missionaries that I am serving. I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment