Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Last Week in the Offices

December 1, 2014
Well, this is my last week in the offices, I am really sad to leave the offices but so excited to get back out into normal work again. The offices have treated me really well (my weight says maybe just a little too well) but it has been such a wonderful experience. I have loved so much working so closely with President and Sister Whitehead. As well as the Toblers (the senor couple we have here in the offices with us). This change has been really really crazy here in the offices, sending lots of missionaries home and taking lots of people to the airport, so we haven't had much success in the field with our limited time, but the sisters in the district just married and baptized an amazing family and our recent convert (José Juan) did the ordinance!! He is so amazing and is by far the best convert family I have in the whole mission, I love him and his wife so much and they are already planning a going away party for me... haha. Not a whole lot has happened really, just a lot of talking with President about the changes, where he wants me and what he wants me to do. We don't have any investigators that are progressing to tell you about but I should have lots starting next week. Well sorry this is a super boring letter but it will be a lot better next week when I leave out into the field. Love you all and hope you all had a great thanksgiving!!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment