Monday, December 8, 2014

Not A Lot of Time (12/8)

December 8, 2014
Now that I am a zone leader I won’t have a whole lot of time to write. I have to put in all of the numbers from the whole zone during my hour time now and today I only have a few hours for P day.
This week my president dropped a huge bomb on me. There are zone leaders 1 and zone leaders 2. The zone leader one is in charge of EVERYTHING. Both are zone leaders but really zone leader one makes all the shots and the zone leader 2 is there to help the zone but to do it in the way the other zone leader says. Well I was sure I was going to go be zone leader 2 with an amazing zone leader one and just learn a ton, but my president sent me to be zone leader 1!  I am the first missionary in the mission ever to go from not being a zone leader to being zone leader number one and I am scared out of my mind!!!!
I am going to work my butt off and I think it will be a great experience because it will really humble me. I feel exactly like I felt at the beginning of my mission but a different type of anxiety. I am going to have to rely so much more on the Lord for help and I think over all it will help me tons, taking me out of my comfort zone. I feel like I have fallen a little bit into a rut, just doing the same things over and over just because I know what I should be doing. It will be really good and nice to get back out into the field, but to be honest I miss the offices a ton already.... hahaha the pampered life! I forgot how pampered I really was because it just became normal. I went from the Beverly Hills of Mexico to the ghetto.... Well hopefully my letters will start getting longer if I have time to write. Love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment