Sunday, July 27, 2014

Time Flying By (July 26, 2014)

July 26, 2014
Wow the time here in the offices is flying by, next week we will have changes again and it feels like I just barely got here. Things are going really, really well here and I love it but not a whole lot to talk about this week just a few highlights.

We have been teaching Abby and it is going really, really well. She should be getting baptized tomorrow if she can get work off but that looks really hard as of right now and so she will probably get baptized next week. 

We have a new AP in the offices and he is awesome! I miss Elder Noel, we had a ton in common and we became really best friends, but Elder Ramirez is pretty awesome. He is from Guatemala and he is super, super funny. Its fun hanging out with him and I think it will be a fun time having him in the offices.

Lastly, working with President has been so awesome and such an amazing experience and President is so happy with my work and always tells me how I am an amazing secretary, which always makes me feel good. :) The AP he just barely dropped off at the airport to go home is an ex- financial secretary and the best one he has ever had. President told him at the airport that he doesn't think he will ever have a financial secretary as good as him, but later told me that if anyone could be as good as he was, or at least come close, he told me it would be me. President has tons of confidence in my companion and I and always talks about how he doesn't know what he would do without us. Also I told him that Emily was going to Dixie State and he was so animated, told me to give him her name and he was going to pull every string he has at Dixie (which is a lot) to make sure Emily has the best freshman experience possible. He was like "I’ll call the dean of students and make sure he meets with her personally and can get to know her to help her out in whatever she needs." It was really cool and funny to see how animated he got. Working with President is the best and I couldn't have asked for a better experience thus far in the offices.

Elder Adams 

No comments:

Post a Comment