Monday, March 2, 2015

New Change (3/2)

March 2, 2015 New Change
New Change here in Lerma. I am staying here in Lerma but I have a new companion. His name is Elder Higbee, he is from the San Francisco area. He is a really cool guy, works really hard and has 8 months in the mission. He is a brand new zone leader so I am a little nervous just because I am going to be training him to be a zone leader and in an area that I don’t know very well. We are going to have to work our butts off but I am really excited for the change, we are pretty much opening an area but we are going to find lots of success. Elder Higbee went to BYU before the mission and actually played on the BYU team as an offensive lineman, so as you can imagine he is a big boy. He is about my height but a lot bigger than I am. Our photos are going to look really funny next to all these short Mexicans... haha

This last week has been really weird, I started to think a lot about how little time I have left... I only have 8 months left and then I will be home.... I was thinking about lots of things and how weird it would be, but the thing that made me feel the most Mexican was thinking about missing the tortillas and salsa at every meal..... Wow I think I might be half Mexican. haha. Well I have really gotten accustomed to eating tortillas and spicy salsa with EVERYTHING!!!

Overall it was a fairly normal week, I think I will have a lot more to write this week and we are going to work really hard. I will miss Elder Brimhall a lot because we honestly got along really, really well, but I think we got along a little TOO well and we weren’t as focused as we should have been.... Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!! Send you all pictures in just a little bit but this computer doesn’t have an SD card reader so I will be sending it in a few minutes.

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment