Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015
Well I have four weeks left.... and honestly I don’t know what to say.... I feel so weird knowing Im going home in 4 weeks, but at the same time trying to get rid of those thoughts. I feel like it comes to my mind all the time, and I get really excited, but at the same time I know that it distracts me and that I need to endure to the end of my mission, working as hard as I can while I have the chance. I know I will miss being a missionary and my heart is so torn.... I am so excited to go home, and start the new life that waits for me and all that that involves (moving on to the next stage in my life, seeing friends again, seeing family, listening to music, the whole 9 yards). But I am so distraught with the fact that in 4 weeks I will not be a representative of Jesus Christ (as a mission, we always take his name upon us but its different), I hate the idea of not wearing this name tag over my heart ever day, and leaving this people that I have come to love so dearly (missionaries, President Whitehead, converts EVERYONE).... 

Well, enough ranting, this week we had interviews with President, it went really well. Honestly not a lot happened this week but we have a lot of people progressing, I will fill you in on them when they are baptized. I have no time now so just to explain the 2 photos:
1. My companion and I in his first interview, and my last interview...
2. Israel Gomez (one of my best friends from here). I taught him what a 5 star was.... haha

 Love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love,

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment