Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September 28, 2015

September 28, 2015
Well I had changes today and guess what.... Elder Adams and I just switched kids..... hahahaha Elder Adams opened an area last change with a kid, and I did the exact same. My kid (Elder Solis) was companions with Elder Guzman (Elder Adams kid) well Elder Solis went with Elder Adams and Elder Guzman came with me. He is from Costa Rica and I will be finishing my mission with him. Its so crazy to me that I only have 6 weeks left.... its going to fly by so fast. I feel like I just barley got to this area and barely got put with Elder Solis, but that happened 6 weeks ago.... the exact amount of time I have left in the mission........ Today sitting across from my companion with my new agenda planning the night with him it really hit me... This is it, I wont have any other chances, this is my last change to give everything I’ve got, and after that its over. Just like that the best 2 years of my life have come to an end... I have loved every second of these last 23 months and I wouldn’t change them for the world. I’ve learned so much, grown so much, changed so much, and met so many people who have, and will keep on changing my life. I never understood what people meant when they said it would be the best hardest 2 years of your life. I also didn’t understand when people said they loved their mission.... and to be honest no one does until you live it.

This week flew by really fast, just a story from last Monday. After writing everyone with the zone leaders we went to the "Nevado de Toluca" its the big Volcano that you can climb here in Toluca. It was such an incredible experience and being that high up in nature was SO cool. There is no air up there so it was hard to climb but we had all the intentions of making it to the very highest peak. We started climbing up into the clouds and we hit a peak and we thought for sure it was the highest peak, so the 4 of us knelt down and offered a pray together, we felt so close to our Heavenly Father and it was so cool, but as we opened our eyes the clouds went away and we saw one more pack that was higher... we didn’t have time to climb it but it was such a cool fun experience and I will attach photos for sure.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!! Keep working hard, keep with your shoulder to the wheel and Ill do the same, love you!!!

Love,
Elder Adams

1. The lake at the top of the volcano
2. Elder Robision and I at the top
3. Elder Eveyln and Elder Solis at what we thought was the top

4. The real top behind us.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment